Featuring: BackBone Monochrome Shower by Rheinhard Kappler and Kiana Writer @Mainstore
Ella has made an amazing bridal shower set called Miss to Mrs.! Why am I even blogging this?! I’m certainly no smexy, eligible Miss nor am I a gorgeous, doting Mrs. … It is, instead, because I love putting on parties and decorating for them so this super cute bridal shower set would come in handy! That and Ella is a dear friend of mine and I want to support her in any way! I’ll tell you what though – this set is big! But I love every single one of the items. I actually wish there were more, but poor Ella worked night and day as it were, busting her ass to complete her set.
There are a total of 23 items, including 2 rares for the Miss to Mrs. gacha set, coming soon to this December round of The Arcade. As a special bonus, there’s also a really cute free heart cake that you can get as an elm. group gift (group is free to join!) 🙂
I can’t rave about this set enough. Everything looks so incredibly good. Even the flippin’ blueberries and raspberries are amazingly meshed and textured to perfection! The Miss to Mrs Balloon actually glows and comes as a white balloon, allowing you to tint it to whatever color scheme you need!
Featuring: Elm. “Miss to Mrs” gacha set @The Arcade (December Round)
1. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Balloon (It glows!!!)
2. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Tall Party Table [Champagne]
3. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Tall Party Table [Pink]
4. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Tall Party Table [Blue]
5. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Tall Party Table [White]
6. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Balloon Swag Pink (w/ and w/o foliage)
7. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Balloon Swag Purple (w/ and w/o foliage)
8. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Balloon Swag Blue (w/ and w/o foliage)
9. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Cranberry Juice
10. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Grapefruit Juice
11. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Orange Juice
12. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Sparkling Rose (it actually bubbles!!)
13. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Mimosa Solo Glass
13. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Mimosa Two Glasses
14. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Blueberries Bowl
15. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Raspberry Bowl
16. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Champagne Tower (Empty and Filled)
17. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Mimosa Bar Frame
18. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Topper (I le suck, I forgot to put these in the pic, but there are three options! Miss to Mrs, Bride to Be, and She Said Yes!”
19. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Donut Rings
20. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Kiss the Miss Frame
21. Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Gargeran Ring Cake
Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Robe Rack RARE (color change)
Elm. “Miss to Mrs” Tiered Cake RARE (color change)
Elm. Bridal Shower – Heart Gargeran Cake (Elm. Group Gift)
This post is a little bit different and special. When I saw Topa Adamski’s work in progress teasers for his battle ward armor set, I was in love. I knew I had to get my hands on this amazing set with beautiful, realistic texturing and meticulous detail. The knight armor is originally rigged for Niramyth AESTHETIC Advanced mesh body, but can also be worn with SIGNATURE and standard body with Bento hands. This Battle Ward armor set is stunningly gorgeous and I wanted to take my time in showcasing this special piece. In the end, my vision came out perfect and exactly as I wanted. I hope you all enjoy this set as much as I do 🙂
Pose made by me 🙂
The MadPea Halloween Monster Hunt has come to a close on November 4th, and wow – what a ride! I’ve got some awesome sims to share with you! I’m not the biggest fan of Halloween, but MadPea really stepped up this year with some new exciting features this time around. More on that below – but first, EXPLORATION!
I really love seeing the creativity of the community, especially during Halloween time – they go all out for the spooky holiday! There are lots of haunted sims this time around, and each one was so fun to explore.
My MadPea Halloween Monster Hunt Adventure
Day 1 – Aquila III Research Station
The Aquila III Research Station is always in the MadPea Hunt, and every time I go, I do enjoy hunting there. I featured this sim during the summer hunt, but this time, I wanted to showcase a creepier section of the sim that was decorated specifically for Halloween. I love the alien nature of this world. There’s something so intriguing about this extraterrestrial scene that I had to capture what I saw!
Day 2 – Ethereal Sanctuary
Next stop, Ethereal Sanctuary. Also another frequent of MadPea Hunts but always so beautiful each and every time I go. There seems to be something new I discover with each visit! I like this particular spot on the sim because it has a beautiful overlook of the ocean. Beautifully decorated for peaceful rest, I spent some time here just listening to the relaxing waves of the sea.
Day 3 – Hocus Pocus – Avada Kedavra
This haunting sim was a delight to explore. At first glance, this Hocus Pocus sim seemed quite barren, but after walking around, I found quite a few great photographic scenes. This sim is no longer decorated at the time of writing as it prepares for Christmas, but I had to share such a great capture of the location.
Montfort l’Amaury is an 18th century roleplay sim, rich with history and story. A village high with manors and maisons des champs, Montfort L’Amaury is full of detail and an abundance of opportunity. This scene that I captured as soon as I enter town was too beautiful to pass up. I loved the look with its quaint charm yet holds so much more story the further the path continues.
Day 5 – Naruga City
I was delighted to come across Siya Ellsworth’s awesome contribution to the MadPea hunt in Naruga City. This sim features a thoroughly decorated haunted mansion in an amazing sim owned by Siya, featuring a creepy storyline for all to enjoy as hunters move through the mansion. Recorders are placed throughout the establishment, giving hunters a taste of the creepiness and chaotic events recorded of the spirits that haunt the area.
Day 6 – The Peak – Romance and Beyond
The Peak is a beautiful sim perfect for a romantic date for that special someone in your life. Open to the public (except for the rented areas), couples can explore the land or just enjoy romantic moments together. For more intimate and private spaces, couples may rent vacation rentals for a maximum of two weeks at various themed spots such as beach cabins, honeymoon vacation homes, private skyboxes or secluded farmhouse.
And that wraps up my MadPea Halloween Hunt 2018 traveling adventure! It was a lot of fun for me, and I absolutely loved taking these snapshots whenever I saw something I wanted to capture in the moment. I’d love to see or hear what your favorite sims were!
My Personal Feedback Regarding the Hunt:
1. Awesome Sim Participation!
I’d have to say that the main motivator for me in doing these hunts is to explore the noncommercial part of SL more. This time’s hunt really did not disappoint because there was not once during my entire hunting period that I was rolling my eyes at another store to walk through. I felt like there was a great balance of commercial properties vs. noncommercial properties. Because of the great blend, it made this hunt an enjoyable breeze to run through.
2. New Huntables!
MadPea retired the ghosts (yay!) and have created these awesome, cute (and collectible) monsters to hunt for! There were so many different monster varieties in three different colors each. Hunting these cute creatures were a blast as each species have very distinct personalities and even different sounds they make when you creep closer to them.
3. Trick or Treat doors!
These Trick or Treat doors are amazing! Unfortunately I was not able to do these last Halloween, but these doors are the best! They give out a random amount of points, little fun Halloween treats, or play tricks on you by taking you to a mini escape room experience! I loved getting rained on by points from these doors but I also quite enjoyed solving these fun little escape room tricks!
4. LET THEM EAT … Points?
I think it is safe to say that competitive cash is a thing of the past, sadly. No more Top 5 overall hunter cash award and no more daily cash reward for the Top 3 hunters. Instead points for the daily top 5 hunters per team were given out.
1000 Points to 1st place
750 Points to 2nd place
500 Points to 3rd place
250 Points to 4th place
100 Points to 5th place
5. Radar \o/
This compact radar definitely made hunting so easy and seamless by allowing hunters to minimize/expand certain trays like the hunt counter and the prize carousel.
- Favorite Button – This functions a voting button to vote for your favorite sims. The top 10 sims selected by all hunters so far are placed here on their website. Initially, I thought it would also store locations of your (personal) favorite sims, eliminating the need to create Landmarks. Unfortunately, that function does not exist (yet!).
- Counter that tracks each type of hunt item collected – This is more to track and obtain achievements for the more hardcore MadPea players wanting to rank in the MadPea Player Portal. Check your standings here.
- Prize Carousel – Shows all the unlocked prizes, allowing scrolling to see more of the unlocked prizes besides just the most recent one. Allows for remote prize redemption!
Possible Add-ons for Future Radars:
- Favorite Button – Would love if the HUD could store a hunter’s personal favorite sims so they can come back to the sim at the click of a button.
- Hunt HUD Radar size – Now that the radar is nicely compact, a scaleable option would be nice too. Maybe it is too small for some people now. Maybe it is too big for others on their screen.
6. Awesome Prizes!
There were so really cool prizes for this Halloween hunt though I do wish there were a few more wearables. The final prize is absolutely amazing! It is a mega prize consisting of a Monster Mystery Dollhouse Mansion with all the cute huntable monsters in miniature size! The Mansion includes working lights, music, clock, as well as an interactive mystery to solve with a bonus prize. You did not want to miss out on this prize!! If you haven’t already, check out my other posts here to see what some of the MadPea Halloween Monster Hunt prizes are. All prizes are also showcased on the MadPea Halloween Monster Hunt Website as well as their Facebook page.
Thank you to MadPea for putting on a wonderful hunt for us all to participate in, making this spooky season so much more enjoyable! Also, big thank you to all the sim location participants who placed out monsters for us all to gather. This Halloween Monster hunt would not have been successful without your generosity!