This might be the most exciting thing ever! LAQ has released some thing absolutely BRILLIANT .. and it saves us all some money!! So not only are there TWO heads you can purchase that are brand new, but now all the heads past and present can now work off the same HUD. Which means the cost of purchasing is now going DOWN! and when I say down, I mean you are now paying only 1500L for a head and the normal 990L for skin. Which still undercuts the 5k that you would normally pay if you were to get the heads in the bundle. To me this is a brilliant marketing strategy.
**IF YOU OWN A LAQ HEAD ALREADY DO NOT ~ I REPEAT ~ DO NOT BUY A HUD! YOUR HEADS ARE BEING UPDATED!!** If you own a LAQ head do not waste your money on the 3k HUD that you need for a one time purchase. IF YOU ARE NEW to LAQ Heads … you will need to purchase the HUD. Like I mentioned this is a ONE time purchase that you will need to make and ALL your heads will work on the same HUD, which to me is so cool. It cuts down on inventory clutter and you are spending 2k+ less than you need to! And if you catch them when she does a sale the saving are even more!! So brilliant.
So you might be asking what has changed?
– Increase in number of layers: 5 blush/tattoo layers, 3 eyeshadow layers, 2 lip layers
– Rigging improvements: Smoother flexibility in making different shapes and animations. Ear area rerigged so that you can wear bento ears with no deformations.
– Higher resolution for the eyelashes uv map. Controls for upper and lower lashes length, * opacity * and textures. Old lash appliers will need to update to the new uv map.
– New animation HUD: Shorter expression sequences for more control over how you want your avatar to interact. Larger smiles. Working furniture animations. Lock neck to play animations without head movements. Eye movements control, including mocap eyes only.
– All shapes are now full permission, so that you can transfer or resell your own versions of it if you wish
– Omega will be preinstalled on all heads purchased up until 2018.04.12. Heads purchased after this date will need a LAQ system kit.
– All skins are also sold separately, so you can pick any of them to go with your head
– RGB display and save slots for color tints
– Right/left ears on/off
– Clear all layers button
– Eye fx on/off, create and opacity
– Mouth/tongue on/off, tint
– Larger hairbase layer area
– Upper/lower teeth on/off
My best suggestion is you check it out, whether you are new for LAQ or you are already an existing customer … you will be amazed at the new quality and how smooth each thing runs now. And like I said previously said, the way to save some money is a big incentive for these heads now. I find this to be a game changer for many people! ♥
Hair: #Foxy – Regan. by Liza Broono
Hair: TRUTH / Bewkie by Truth Hawks (group gifty)
Rings: *AvaWay* Sindy_Maitreya_GIFT MIDI by Avaway
Earrings: Cae :: Mariposa :: Earring by Caelan Hancroft @ Bloom
Necklace: Cae :: Mariposa :: Necklace by Caelan Hancroft @ Bloom
Nails: e.marie // COFFIN w/shine by . E м i . (emilianamarie)
Top: JustBECAUSE Daisy Top by Annie Melson @ UBER
LAQ Bento – Motion Capture – Leia 3.0 by Mallory Cowen NEW
LAQ Bento – Motion Capture – Skye 3.03 by Mallory Cowen NEW
LAQ Bento – [HUD] 3.01 by Mallory Cowen
LAQ Bento Shape – Leia and Skye by Mallory Cowen
FOXCITY. Photo Booth – #DressingRoom (With Light) by Satomi Masukami @ Kustom9
Poses used are FOXCITY. Selfie VOL3 @ Kustom9